Saturday, April 25, 2015

11 Experiments That Failed

11 Experiments That Failed
by Jenny Offill
Illustrations by Nancy Carpenter


Genre: Picture Book

Synopsis: Question: Can a kid make it through the winter eating only snow and ketchup?

Hypothesis: Ketchup and snow are the only food groups a kid needs.

What happened: Read this book and find out the results of this and ten other hilarious experiments!

Review:  This book is just so silly!  My husband was reading it to my kids and I had to stop and listen because it was funny and quirky.  I'm a sucker for quirky picture books!  I like how the author structured the book with a question, hypothesis, materials, steps and results. It was fun to see what the results were.  Hopefully it doesn't give anyone ideas!

Rating: 4 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment