Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Fate of Ten

The Fate of Ten
by Pittacus Lore

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Fantasy

Synopsis:  For years the Garde have fought the Mogadorians in secret. Now all of that has changed. The invasion has begun. If the Garde can't find a way to stop the Mogs, humanity will suffer the same fate as the Lorien: annihilation.

There is still hope. When the Elders sent the Garde to Earth, they had a plan—one which the Garde are finally starting to understand. In the climax of The Revenge of Seven, a group of the Garde traveled to an ancient pyramid in Mexico known to their people as the Sanctuary. There they awoke a power that had been hidden within our planet for generations. Now this power can save the world . . . or destroy it. It will all depend on who wields it.
from GoodReads

Review:  This book had more profanity than I would like to see in a young adult book.  There was one character in particular who liked to use profanity but there were other characters who used some as well which was a change from the previous books.  I like what happened when the Garde went to the Sanctuary and how it created a major twist in the story.  I wish the next book was already released so that I can see how everything gets resolved but this book made me hopeful for an ending that I would like to see.

Rating: 3.5 stars

To see my review of I Am Fourclick here.
To see my review of The Power of Sixclick here.
To see my review of The Rise of Nineclick here.
To see my review of The Fall of Fiveclick here.
To see my review of The Revenge of Sevenclick here.
To read my review of I Am Number Four, The Legacies: Lost Files 1-3click here.
To read my review of I Am Number Four; Secret Histories: Lost Files 4-6click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment