Monday, April 18, 2016

The Revenge of Seven

The Revenge of Seven
by Pittacus Lore


Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Fantasy

Synopsis:  The Garde have suffered an unbearable loss.  Number Five has betrayed them.  Eight is gone forever.  Ella has been kidnapped.  The others are now scattered.  In Chicago, John makes the unlikeliest of allies: Adam, A Mogadorian who turned his back on his people.  He has invaluable information about Mog technology, battle strategies, and weaknesses.  Most important, he knows where to hit them: their command base near Washington, D.C.    During the assault, however, John learns the unimaginable truth: it is too late.  The Mogadorians have commenced their ultimate invasion plans.  With a front-row seat to the impending invasion, Ella finds herself in the hands of the enemy.  For some reason, she's more valuable to them alive, and they'll stop at nothing to turn her.  Meanwhile, Six, Nine and Marina make their way through the Florida Everglades, hot on the trail of the traitorous Five.  With the development of a new Legacy, Marina finally has the power to fight back-if her thirst for revenge doesn't consume her first.  The Garde are broken and divided once again, but they will not be defeated.  As long as one still stands, the battle for Earth's survival is not lost.
from the ebook

Review:  This series has dragged me in.  This one in particular makes me want to read the next book right now and I don't have it on hand.  The plot development really moves along and I can see the end in sight.  I just can't wait for Setrakus Ra to be defeated (I'm going to assume that he does or else this series would have a terrible ending!)  There was a bit of romance in this book which I glossed over because it was a little sappy and very teenager-ish in those moments.  The ending of this book isn't much of an ending though.

Rating: 4 stars

To see my review of I Am Fourclick here.
To see my review of The Power of Sixclick here.
To see my review of The Rise of Nineclick here.
To see my review of The Fall of Five, click here.
To read my review of I Am Number Four, The Legacies: Lost Files 1-3click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment